Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hockney Project

This is my landscape picture for the Hockney project. I took it at Hollywood Studios in Orland while I was waiting for my brother to be done with the bathroom.  I had alot of trouble fixing the fence around the tree because some of the bars a thin but in the en i think it came out okay. I havent finished my Portrait picture yet but it will be posted soon.


 This is a Portrait of my brother at Orlando International airport. He was really tired because it was 12 am and we had just spent the last four days walking around amuement parks. He would sit still or keep his eye or lips in the same position so it was really hard to find the right photos for the project. I dont really like this but i really didnt have much time to do it.

1 comment:

  1. The piece doesn't look very visually appealing. It's somewhat bland and you can't really see the opacity being used that much as it used in the Hockney style. I'm not sure if a lot of effort was put into it.It has a decent balance to it, but a lot is going at the same time. I think you could have done a lot more with the objects in the background(flowers, stroller, bricks, etc.)

    ReplyDelete